Do you wear thongs to bed?

Hey what kinda underwear do you like to wear to bed?

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• no thongs to bed. I usually just don't wear panties to bed, but when I do ill wear hipster panties.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, my answer is yes. Girlfriend likes when I wear panties lol, and I've got say they feel amazing.

2|2
    0|0
    • hello kitty thong?

• No, she likes it when I wear a black lace thong. I'm kinda surprised she wanted me to.. But apparently it avcept my bubble butt lol.

What Girls Said 11

• No underwear! Be free my friend, lol :P As far as actual pajamas, I have some lacy babydolls I like to wear and if I'm feeling not so adventurous, I'll wear my boyfriend's huge shirts.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, I like to be close to the way I first came in this world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear comfy undies to bed, unless a guy is staying over and then I go with something a little more sexy. No Thongs to sleep in though... I roll around to much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Find it interesting that every single girl who's answered, has answered something sexy, when their boyfriend or a guy is in their bed. I thought women didn't dress for men?

• I like to dress nice for myself, but comfy. I only have a limited amount of sexy stuff, I save it for an occasion. I also clean my room before a guy comes over too. lol

• when I wear undies to bed, its pretty much always a thong. They are pretty much the only undies I have. I find them to be really comfy!

1|1
    0|0
  • I sleep nude

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it breathe hunnie! Go with out any at all or cotton. I say none at all. If you are trying to be sexy wear them to bed but take them off before going to sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I wear thongs or boyshorts to bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go commando OR cotton boyshorts.

0|1
    0|0
  • boy shorts.

0|1
    0|0
  • no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)