How should I style this mint green dress for colder weather?

So I bought this dress a few weeks ago, but still didn't got a chance to wear it because the weather is nowhere near spring. It snowed for the last 2 days, and the temperature is around 7 degrees Celsius. So I'm looking for a comfy and casual way to style this dress, for going to the movies or on a coffee.

So do you have any ideas? :)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear it with a jacket (denim, leather etc. - it would look awesome) or with a blazer, black or grey tights and high boots. And you can add a scarf if you want :)

What Guys Said 1

• You could just wait, what's the rush?

What Girls Said 2

• I would wear sheer patterned tights, or just plain sheer black tights, with over the knee socks or leg warmers.

and tall riding-style boots. For that dress, I would either pick straight black boots with grey socks and black tights.

google boots and high socks to get the idea.

Sockdreams.com is my favorite place to get high socks, tights, or leg warmers :)

• Black tights, patterned or not, and black ankle booties.

It's not a casual dress though, it isn't meant for day wear, more girls night out or something along those lines.