What girls looking for in guys? How you can feel this guy is real man?

what girls looking for in guys?

How you can feel this guy is real man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there are certain things I want, but I have to be realistic. I work with the person, I don't change him, manipulate him, or use him. I want to ask him questions, and get to know him, and try to understand how he views life. I want to know how he views friends, family, school, education, politics, etc. I want to know how he would solve problems. I think understanding a person comes from when they have absolutely nothing, and no one to help them out, and no where to go, What is he going to do from there? More than anything, I want postivity, creativity, and a hands on approach to life. I think a real man should take everything into consideration, then decide where to go. I think a real man should understand his own feelings as well, and decide from there, even if he chooses not to express them. I want someone who works on his weakness', and knows what he needs to work on as a person, while exerting his strengths in a humble way and helping people to realize their full potential.

I am not entitiled or special enough to list all the things I want in a man because men are people. They are not perfect, they have flaws, but more than anything, I think they want someone who appreciates them, respects them, trusts them, and brings out the best in them.

And I don't look for money in a man---that is usually the last thing on my mind when I meet a man, and If I want money, I earn in by working myself, not by expecting someone else to carry me through life.

What Girls Said 14

• Respect, honesty, sincerity and emotional stability. A guy who has dreams and goals (realistic ones) and has a plan to get to his goals and dreams. A guy who makes me laugh and that I can be myself around. One that shares similar interests and is in the same place in life. Basically, my best friend... the male version that I'd also sleep with. Looks aren't overall that important, as long as they fit in my type, it works for me.

A real man, is to me, emotionally stable, respectful and confident in what he wants.

• I mainly look for a good sense of humor, respectful, quirky, understanding, supportive, kind, and fun to be with! In the more physical aspect, I'd say height because I am 6 ft myself, and nice eyes. I have never been one to care that much about a guys weight, so anywhere between really skinny and chunky is fine with me, just not too too big. Lastly, I look for a guy who shares my core things that are important to me like similar morals ( I am very against things like hooters, strip clubs, and etc. for both males and females alike), want similar things I do in life like marriage and kids someday in the distant future, and be respectful of my beliefs even if he doesn't share the same.

Might I add that a good kisser & someone who gets along with my family are extra pluses! I am lucky to have that in my current bf! Hope I answered what you needed to know!

• Mature, funny, respectful, ambicious, easy going and intelligent. I'm quite picky lol :-) And I don't know, I guess I can tell if he's a "real man" just by the way he acts...I think a lot of women (including myself) are very intuitive about that kind of stuff, so we can definitely tell if he's being truthful or not about who he is (if that's what you mean).

• I look for chivalry, respect and brains in a my ideal guy. I could really care less about looks. To me, a real guy knows how to treat their woman with the respect, love and care that they deserve.

• *good looks

• No, I meant simply "looks". I don't care if they have *good* looks or *bad* looks. Looks are simply a physical aspect that I have not preference of.

• Idk what you mean about 'real man' . The universal definition of what a man is-whic there is none. because its subject to cultural beliefs. - changes every few years.

As for the kind of guy I like...Respect. Compassion.Honesty. Reason. Affection. A dieting Ego. Enjoys physical activity.

• If I were to date a guy I would look for a nice, handsome, cheerful, funny guy who can keep secrets and someone I can have a lot of fun with :)

• I look for support , trust , chemistry & personality traits similar to mine or that compliment mine. I love men to be dominant but not controlling .

And most importantly to love me

That's all I need!

If you give someone the oppurtunity to see your personality and the real you than they might fall in love with you, just give it a chance

• I look for a man who is emotionally stable, who has goals and knows where is going, a man who knows his strengths and weaknesses. Someone who respects me, listen to me, don´t judge but help, motivates me, and I feel supported by all the time.

• Guys who are confident (not cocky) intelligent, so much) funny, loyal, respectful, generous (not monetarily so much) playful and not afraid to show their feelings. And who isn't afraid to try new things in bed

• Confident respectful playful fun guy

• adventurous, confident, sensitive, gentleman, rich, and good in bed. That is what most girls look for.

• He has to respect me, be caring, find time for me, sweet :)

• Intelligent, respect, caring, timely, and willing to spend time with me.

• Someone empathetic, intelligent, honest, courageous and REAL... aka not fake and slimy and sociopathic.

What Guys Said 8

• Confident, funny, witty, playful, honest, physical, well dressed, good posture, deep voice, a leader, intelligent, dominant, generous, driven, spontaneous, relaxed, adventurous, preselected, selective, independent, charismatic, sensual, caring, persistent, loyal, respected.

• Based on my experience, women want a guy who is a yin-yang.

The Yin: A funny, chill, cool guy, friendly, good role model and can be a great dad.

The Yang: A guy who is adventurous, unpredictable, a bit of a wild streak, can spark up some sexual tension.

• I wouldn't know this one very well but I've heard that girls like guys who are confident.

• Confident, good-looking, and decent body shape. Simple as that.

• In a nutshell, I seek brains and beauty.

• Ok they really mean these things, but are too afraid to admit to them.

Super good looks, big penis, big bank accounts, muscles, nice car, and lastly jerky personalty.

• tall dark and handsome.

tan, muscles, etc.

• Well hey, those are nice benefits but in the long run none of that will matter as much as intangible qualities - they are merely just superficial.

• Don't forget big bank account and big penis and that you've identified 99% of the women out there.

• good looks