What is SEO? How to have a good SEO for a women's shoes estore?

I have to create a website about women's shoes uk check this? Check my site and share reviews about my site SEO.

unze.co.uk

Most Helpful Guy

• Search Engine Optimization / increasing your rankings on search pages. If you are a prime member it might be a good idea to read this link If I remember correctly, some things that will help increase your SEO include having: good keywords (although this isn't as important anymore), unique and well written content, good page loading times, having other websites link to your site and so on.

What Girls Said 3

• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the catch-all phrase that means the stuff you do to rank higher in Google.
    Gathering business names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses can be a very lengthy and tiresome process. Sure you can trawl through online directory sites and find bits and pieces of information which you can then use to reach out to these businesses but it costs valuable time.
    Check here: https://www.linksmanagement.com

• Search engine optimization.

It's making it easier for your page to be viewed kinda.

It involves picking terms that get different hits.

I think there is a lot more in depth but those are the basics.

• On Page and Off Page both are the work which is to be done in SEO for Website along with this you are able to generate results. In Off Page Slowly it shows the results in form of keywords ranking and traffic.
    For estore its require that website is ready after that just SEO activities are performed to rank it on Google page.

What Guys Said 4

• Try buzzwords that will get more traffic to your website, and increase your ranking on search engines.

• Pretty nice site for someone who doesn't know what SEO is...

• SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

• keywords: women shoe female shoes cheap good etc.