Do women like when men wear their panties?

I have always been fascinated with the act of playing with a womens panties, and wonder, do other guys do that to. how do women feel about guys playing with your little panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• More guys are into this, than care to admit. Personally, I think it's rather cute, and a turn on. I'm not crazy about him trying on my dainty little panties and stretching them out, but if he wants, I'll take him shoppng and help him pick out some cute little undies for himself, and then he can model them for me!

I only wear panties. I threw out all of my male undies. I will be happy to model them if you like.

What Girls Said 10

• Um hun, that's a fetish. And from experience, no men I've dealt with have had this fetish. It's not the "norm" which is why it is a fetish. Not one that I support either. I mean it's your freak flag wave it as you may, however I find it weird, unattractive, and if it were my partner to do that I'd question his sexuality.

• I really wouldn't appreciate someone stretching out my damn panties. I have some old ones that I keep for when I get my period, but somehow I don't think you mean THOSE panties. I wouldn't mind if a guy wanted to try on (and stretch out) my period panties, but he can just keep his balls out of my good ones.

• It's not really a turn on for me... I'd prefer if he left my panties alone.

• It seems like a pretty harmless thing to be interested it. Definitely wouldn't go so far as to question your sexuality over it. I would let him do it, but he better be taking me to buy some new ones.

• No, it is some kind of weird fetish and it is considered abnormal by most members of society

• Dafuq?

Don't do that in front of her. Don't even say that you like playing with them.. Nothing

It would be weird going into room and seeing my boyfriend playing with my panties

• Never heard of that, but it seems kinda funny to me.

• no i dont like it

• No

• I personally would be weirded out if my boyfriend did this.

What Guys Said 7

• Face it the little black dress is gorgeous and the magic of a woman wearing it well... but our society and religion mandates one man , one woman for social propriety to be in order, throw in the harsh economic times and marriages can't survive unless people work themselves to death. So he man sees how wonderful a girl looks in panties, then feels their softness, he can't resist the wonder of being adored even if only by the mirror. Men just want to be loved and many time a pair of panties is the only reminder he has of a woman that was kind and tender towards him. why wouldn't a man want to feel pretty and sexy. I mean we're just not Vikings anymore.it isn't that men want to take away from women. It is that they want to be a part and understand so thy can relate to women because for years they have been frustrated by trying to include women in their world while worried women will take over and at the same time denying that women have had the upper hand the whole time. so let men wear panties and bras , slips and skirts, but get them to counseling so they keep their love for you in is proper perspective.

• Idk I've never had that fetish.

• lol doupt it.

• i would like to find a woman like you

• I gave up on men's underwear years ago. The only thing I wear now are women's panties. They are so much more comfortable to me. Everything from a bikini panties to granny panties are in my drawer. And from basic cotton to silk and lace and everything else in between.

• It's just a kind of fetish... Not sure whether it comes from domination thingy or what...

Of course, you'd need to be real comfortable with your partner to get off with something like this. Or, as some answers said, she would suspect your sexuality :-)

I saw something of this kind in some erotica once, and convinced my partner to try it out. So, towards the end, she just rubbed me down with her panties (or was it her bra?) Whatever it was, it was a big turn on... Needless to say, we sometimes don't understand what makes our fetishes work with us!

• They are more comfortable then men underwear. This is not a fetish.