Do any other girls have this problem & how can I fix it?

I've been trying to lose weight. So I've been doing a lot of running and stuff like that. I already wear three sports bras as it is, but I still don't feel support and it's uncomfortable to run. Sometimes I have to run and hold my boobs in place, but I feel and look like such an idiot. Do any other girls go through this? Should I try wearing more bras?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh jeez yes. I'm a 34DD and I horseback ride, it's really tough, but what I have done is gone to Dick's Sporting Goods or The Sports Authority and just tried on bras, when you try on each one, jump up and down, but here's the catch, wear a regular full support bra underneath it (I recommend a minimizer from MaidenForm, they're AMAZING) so you wear the regular bra and the sports bra over it, and I've not had any problems =) the regular bra also keeps your boobs from squishing together and getting all sweaty. the sports bra I use is a racerback made by Champion and I got it in a smaller size than I am, a 36C and it's been working.

good luck!

P.S. adding a 4th sports bra won't help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes this is a totally normal thing! It hurts like hell, and I don't even have big breasts, they just sag a bit because I did lose a lot of weight a few years ago. But really to fix the problem, just go to a brisk walk. Walking is so much better for your legs and feet, and when you keep your heart rate low enough you burn fat, but when your heart rate is high you burn carbohydrates. Once I figured that out, I realized I couldn't run or jog at all without my heart rate passing the fat burn threshold. I began to walk and exercise at a much slower pace for longer periods of time and the fat actually came off!

good luck!

p.s. I've known girls that would wear a regular bra and a sports bra, and were pleased.

• Damn... I wish I had that problem. When I go running people might mistake me as a man in drag.

• I'm a 40DD and I wear 3 sports bras that are a little too small

• "Sometimes I have to run and hold my boobs in place..."

HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, that's hilarious...

Okay, all joking aside. My boobs are between C-D and it's uncomfortable running, so I don't do it. I lightly jog instead; it works the same way.

• It's funny, but I couldn't think of any other way to put it. It's the truth. I hate running in public places because I feel like guys don't take their eyes off of me.

• Well...big boobs in motion is like heaven for guys...

If you want to lose weight and have trouble running, I suggest the light jogging. I also do yoga, aerobics, and kickboxing and they burn calories! So try those out too. You'll never find a bra that fully supports you while running; if you do, let me know!

• You got that right lol :D