Girls, do you feel comfortable around your boyfriend in no makeup?

pretty much a yes/no question. Do you like being around your boyfriend all day w/o any makeup, or would you prefer to wear makeup when he's around and take it off before bed etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I always wear some when I go out. so at the beginning of the relationship I would only have him see me with it as the times I am not usually wearing it are bed or if I am around the house all day.

i wouldn't be scared for a boyfriend to see me without it, I don't look drastically different and I doubt he would go running and screaming as even my female friends say it isn't a huge difference. however I personally don't feel comfortable with zero makeup on in general.people on here are apparently super natural but in the real world pretty much everyone wears some makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• When you get so dam ugly that troweling on a layer of crack filler makes you look better, you are too ugly to bother with it. Wash your face and be yourself. Makeup, makes me think of a circus clown. :)

• My woman generally wears little to no make-up every day so her coming home and not wearing any is of no consequence to me. I still find her very attractive, with or without it.

• Since after high school (because young girls are obsessed with wearing way too much make-up), I only date women that look good without make-up. There are an abundance of them.

• The girl I had a crush on would occasionally come to work with none on and a messy ponytail, and I could not find her more attractive. Think it could be the confidence that it showed or that I could she purly her face without a mask that made her even prettier.

• If she's not, then I'm doing something wrong.

What Girls Said 11

• No, in my past experiences, the boyfriend comes over too early as I'm getting ready and sees my face without makeup, to my horror. I mention how scary it is, and the guy agrees or says nothing. Bleh. Guys who say that they like "no makeup" are usually lying, sorry.

• The one time I was told he liked me better without makeup, he took it back (not as a hurtful thing from an argument, just told me this randomly) that me wearing makeup would have made me look so good that I would be "intimidating" to him. Mind you, I had clear skin, so, he had an issue with my eyelashes not being dark enough I guess.

• Well he's not my boyfriend, more sort of someone I'm seeing - but yeah I'm comfortable around him without make-up. One time he came round to mine pretty much just after I'd got in from work so I'd just taken my make-up off. About half an hour later he said I looked a bit different than usual, and then took him another 10 minutes to figure out it was because I didn't have any make-up on. So yeah, it clearly doesn't make THAT much of a difference to him. It's noticeable. But it's not like he recoiled in disgust.

Most the time when I see him, I wear make-up just because it's when we're out and about or out for an evening or something. But it doesn't bother me if he sees me without it. He's seen me with terrible morning after panda eyes when I didn't have chance to take my make up off, so I'm sure no make-up is a definite step up from that.

• I don't feel comfortable without make up in front of anyone, especially my bf.

• I feel fine around my boyfriend without eye makeup, lipstick, lip gloss or mascara. I am totally confident around him with out those. The one thing it depends day by day is my skin. If I am broken out with acne I feel a little embarassed of how my skins looks, whereas when my skin is not too broken out I feel fine with out any skin cream or powder. Regardless, my boyfriend is very sweet whether I am in make-up or not! :)

• Most the guys I date have seen me many times before with none/minimal makeup before...

so, yeah...

• I'm OK with it, because I generally don't wear much make-up anyway. But he's seen me at my worst, after gym in shady gym clothes, with shady hair, he thinks it's cute.

• YES! If I didn't I don't think he would be my BF!

• Im amazed for all the female comments, and quite happy to read them, but, as simple as you put it, your answer was my fav :)

• :) Thanks

• I definitely feel okay, but he has told me many times that I look good without it so that helps.

• I only wear makeup around people I have to impress and won't be around for very long. He sees me all of time without it lol At most I put eye shadow and lip gloss, lip balm or lip stick on :P

• Yes, I do feel comfortable without makeup on when I'm around my boyfriend. I don't wear a lot of makeup anyway so (only mascara, sometimes a natural eyeshadow look and some lip butter), so I always tend to look quite natural.

• yeah because most days I'm too lazy to put makeup on anyways ha ha d:

he always tells me I'm beautiful and I don't need makeup anyways (: he's such a sweety for always telling me that

haha and he's always like NO! when I say I wanna lose weight

im really lucky to have him (: