What hair color would look best on light skin, blue eyes, freckles?

I am very light skinned, with light eyes and freckles. I am going to get my hair done soon, and I was looking for a change. Naturally, it is a light, ashy brown. very mousy and boring looking. I've had all shades of blond, red, and brown before. I HATE the way I look with red hair, but I like it both light blond and dark, dark brown. Which do you think would look best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark Brown. I do really like light blond though I don't know either work well with freckles

What Guys Said 3

• Blond of course, dark would look stupid

• red or blond would look good

dont go too dark tho :/

• The best would be the ebony long straight hair.

What Girls Said 5

• I think dark brown would be the best. Or maybe black?

Anyways, since you have a light skin, and light-colored eyes,

I don't think having a light-colored hair too would be the best for this look.

Since I think a dark hair would define your light facial features better. ^-^

(But again, it depends on your general look).

• Pale skin and blue eyes for great with black hair. And anyone looks great as a brunette. Blond hair on someone with blue eyes is such a cliche.

• Go dark brown but get the dark brown with copper tones in it my sister sounds the way you do and it turned out great for her

Good luck!

• probably blond I have similar color to you and dark is too harsh.

• I say dark brown.

Blonde might wash you out too much. Dark brown would make your eyes stand out.