Stretch Marks

ok so this is a embarrassing question to ask but I know most girls have them so I'm not the only one I have a few stretch marks on my inner thighs and have tried everything you can think of and no coco butter does not work with a sh*t ha does anyone have any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I struggle with the same thing, and I've tried cocoa butter too, and it didn't work for me either! I have mine in the same place as you do, and I got them when I was 13 after a growth spurt. They aren't as noticeable as they were back then, thank god. The ones you get in your teen years fade with time. But to get them to disappear faster, you can use Vitamin A, C, and E oil and creams that restore elasticity to the skin. Also, there's this product called a dermaroller that supposedly gets rid of stretchmarks and numerous other skin ailments, though I've never tried it myself. You can try looking into it, if you want.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Mederma cream + time. eventually stretch marks fade to white.

• alot of girls have stretch marks on their legs .. so don't be embarassed :)

i do not know how to get rid of them tho :P

i have stretch marks on my thighs too lol

• Mederma

Vitamin E Oil

Any sort of generic "scar removal" cream would work.

• Bio oil is meant to be good, I've never tried it but I've seen lots of good reviews for it. And yeh lots of girls get stretch marks-espesh on the inner thigh.