Do guys actually notice a girl's hairdo?

Do you guys actually pay attention to details in a girl's hair? I know that certain hairstyles are more flattering for certain people, but do the details matter (in everyday life)? If a girl is wearing a dainty little accessory on her hair, do you notice?

example: these braided ponytails link and link as opposed to the regular one link

and between these two photos: link link

do you notice the hairdo?

Girls, do your style your hair daily? Do you have the time or make time to curl and style your hair daily? Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or do you do different styles every day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, hair and legs are first things I notice about the girl. I don't like short hair, so always notice long hair. I do notice the hairstyles, how it looks on the girl etc. Color doesn't matter to me.

Yes I definitely notice the differences in those pictures, for example she definitely looks a lot better in this link and suits her.

I would definitely notice the difference between braided ponytail, or differences between other two.

What Guys Said 9

• There's a difference between "we notice" and "it makes a difference"

It's the same as with guys' cars. If I get really nice door mats for my aging Lincoln LS, you would maybe notice but it would make no difference. If I got an Aston Martin or a Ferrari, it would make a difference.

So just keep your floor mats, I mean hair (nails etc.) nice and clean and well maintained, but don't over-invest FOR US - it does not make you a different person, at best it just eliminates a demerit that unkempt hair and nails brings.

Now there are special occasions where a really high end hair style is expected - but unless a guy is wearing a bow tie and a tux I would not bother if I were a girl, as some of these "transformations" can exceed the cost of some tuxedos.

• Guys pay attention to everything physical about a girl.

EVERYTHING.

• We notice, but the small details matter less to us then big picture.

for hair that means color, length, generally straight/curly/wavy, up vs. down.

• I will notice, however, it is not of importance to me. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks cute when a girl does something to her hair. I could be biased though. I am more of a personality chaser than going for looks. I won't lie, looks help, but personality is what you are going to be dating in the end. A personal preference, I like simplicity, a five minute curl job is about the sexiest thing to me.

• Yes, I would notice the difference it her hair or if there was a accessory, but I would not mention anything. (unless the girl was a friend or girlfriend)

• I do notice a woman's hair, and that's actually one of the most important parts of her body, next to her eyes. I may not notice every single little detail, but I do notice as a whole.

• Oh yes, very much so. I only like link out of those though.

• Yes, but they just don't make a big deal out of nothing about it.

• Sure we do I wouldn't notice of you went to get a haircut and cut off an inch and its still long that would be crazy, and young girls would probably get disappointed lol

What Girls Said 3

• guys notice the tiniest details. I can change my nailpolish and they come to know.

my hair is curly so my style is however it dries.

• I think they do notice but most don't say anything.

• i've noticed with my boyfriend he will only notice drastic differences. I don't usually wear my hair in a braid but if I did one day, he would probably notice. he wouldn't notice little, thin braids pulled into my ponytail though. he'll notice a 6 inch haircut but not a trim. that kind of thing. I keep my hair pretty much the same every day, naturally curly, and when I straighten it he'll notice it.