Are you a punk girl? Or Emo Girl Or Gothic girl?

I know the title sounds a little silly,But I think the three styles are cool, I like these three kinds of style, if you are one of the three styles of which, tell me why you would choose to do this kind of style of the girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• welll I'm a mix I'm been called a punk and wair and I have an atatude like a punk but I'm also a emo I use to cut my arm and all that and be verry difrent and locked out I don't cair what people think of me I wair goth clothing and all that I think its really good and looks grait love the make up and all that

• i love it ,can I see your picture I want to feel your style!

• just because you used to cut does not make you emo...

there are people of all sorts of styles that cut

some do it for attention, while some do it cause they'd rather feel physical pain than emotional pain

• yeah maybe But I think it is worth

What Girls Said 14

• I like a combination of punk-goth. It has the mysticism of goth with the edginess of punk. I never go emo, it seems childish to me. I wouldn't mind buying more steam punk or visual kei outfits but they're usually expensive and difficult to clean, not as practical day to day but good for special events.

• but the girl dressed in gothic punk style clothes, it was so cool!You can wear, go to a rock show

• I'm not of any type of what you mentioned earlier.

But I do like some Victorian era's dresses.

Some black dresses are elegant too.

Usually people say black is the master color

when it comes to clothing.

I like simple dresses like this for example: link

Any good color can work too. ^-^

• haha ,you cute I like black dresses too,Black clothing, shoes, underwear, are very nice, I like girls wear black clothes

• Sure, sir.

Ask any question you want about my culture. ^-^

I wanna know about your festivals, I noticed that you hold a lot of festivals every year. ^-^

• About festival I give you a Messages

• I'm somewhere between punk and emo.

I have emo hair, and splashes of emo and punk going through my wardrobe. I love the style - I adapt it to suit me. Eg. I don't wear skinnies because they don't look right on girls of a certain body type. So I just adapt round that :)

• I go with a softer gothic look at times. Like a longer dark skirt with a corset top..I adore black lace. I don't go too heavy with anything but I really love the style!

• I fit best under the parasol that is the gothic subculture. Just general tastes. I'm also rather eclectic, though :)

• Gothic is very mysterious,I like to listen to Gothic Rock,You look like a Gothic drummer!

• I really like Sara Fabel's style. I don't know what you'd call her, haha.

link

• i think she more like punk and have a little emo anyway she's perfect

• you are the best looking person in the world too,Never ignore your beautiful When you smile, like a Happycandy, so sweet.

• :) Thank you.

• i would say punk scene

my hair is punk/scene and I usually dress scene but punk at the same time

if I see something I like, I will incorpriate it into my clothing even if it's not scene or punk

• Punk rock most days...sometimes gothic. :)

• None lol.I really like goths style.

• If you are into that you should like our page :D link I'm into punk fashion myself :) It totally fits my personality!

• punkkk

• No

• The punk and emo style is really cute but it doesn't look good when it looks like you're trying to hard to look "emo" or "punk"

• I'm neither one

I don't know how to classify myself, I'm a little girlie I guess

What Guys Said 2

• I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be, 'cause they won't let me drive late at night.

• Probably a little beyond a punk girl. I'm a metalhead, so that's the closest to punk girl I suppose. The other two are wrapped up in images and all that silly sh*t :D

• yeah But the Gothic is a rock style

• no, I'm posting music, since I am a new admin -.- You got the wrong idea about me dude. like this link

• That's good for you lol