Could this guy like me?

So I was talking to my friend today and she was saying that this guy in our class might like me. And I got me thinking about little stuff that he does so I just want an outside opinion.

So she told me that today he was waiting at my desk before class, and right before the bell he went back to his desk and I came in right after. And I was thinking about how a couple of days ago he was asking me which one of his shoes looked better, and the next day he came in wearing the shoes that I said I liked. And a few months ago he was questioning me about past relationships that I have had.

What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• yeah he sounds interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like there's not enough evidence to support this just yet. Try waiting for 2 weeks and see if he keeps acting nice suddenly. If he does, see if the way he's acting shows that he likes you (search "how to know if a guy likes you"). If not, he might have just been feeling spontaneous.