What a Guy wants from a Girl?

Everybody says don't judge a book by its cover, indeed it wasn't applied these days. Most of the guy will interested to know more about a girl from her look, then her personality. So, what kind of standard look to make a Guy interested. Please help Me :(

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a good looking and well dressed, you will be noticed by almost all - not only guys. Look and personality are the first steps in making relationship decisions. If some body says looks does not matter he/she is a lie more then 100 %. If we did not find you enough attractive we would not flirt with you and ask you out. Yes you need to have a good personality too. You can not go out without cloths - just showing your good posture. The same way your behavior must be covered with good personality. It will show up what you have hide much better. And yes - it is all a game for SEX. Nature has created attraction and all these things for it - it is a natures tool to keep man living for ever on earth through reproducing children through SEX. Guys as well as girls are interested in doing it as a hidden order of Nature. This is a NAKED TRUTH, but just be sure that you are choosing a look that works for you and suit to your personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Take a good long guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys want to have sex on a daily basis. Quiet time when the TV is on. Not to be required to go shopping with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to encourage you to become superficial and shallow. But if you find that eyes aren't turning your way, you might get some ideas on looks from magazines. Gently, and I mean gently transition your style to become a little more like your ideal, but just be sure that you're choosing a look that works for your face/skin/body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to lie and say looks don't matter. If we didn't find you attractive we wouldn't flirt with you and ask you out. But looks aren't everything, I can't stand girls who are beautiful have the personality of a mop. They need to have a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys want to f***. The grown up guys mostly want to f*** in order to get intimate with you, and be in a relationship with you.

The quickest way to our heart is through our cocks.

Not only, but it definitely helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • the size of a girl doesn't matter unless they are so big that it makes them look like they totally don't care about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who isn't a complete psychopath. Guys love girls no matter what unless your a complete dumpster fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Random guys goes for looks but real man go for personality

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful cute face and hot body. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • what a guy wants from a girl? uhh... sex of course. duh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.