Is being 5'11 too tall for a girl?

I'm a curvy girl, and I don't mind my height, but will guys not like me for being so tall?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys who are shorter than you might not like it, but guys your height and taller generally won't care either way, and some will specifically like your height. My buddy LOVES "Amazon" women, for example (he's 6'4"), and he'd consider you on the short side for him. LOL.

There is no single girl who is attractive to EVERY guy, but there will be no shortage of guys who find you attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• Thats not really how it is, well for me at least, I think tall women are beautiful, but I'm 5'9 and height with women is usually a really big deal. I think that most men assume or think that it matters to the women, there for never approach or make moves and such, even though they like you or think your beutiful.

• A lot of guys won't like being shorter than their girlfriend. It's an ego thing.

You'll get all of the taller guys. Look at your height as an advantage rather than a disadvantage, it's really not too tall for a girl.

A lot of tall girls wish they were shorter to fit in with their short friends, but that's really dumb. Highschool is the only place on Earth where a girl can feel out of place for being "too tall".

• Honestly, you are on the upper end of average for male height so you're taller than about 60% of males. Guys generally don't like being shorter and girls don't like being taller. Everyone their own though.

Personally I'm 5'10, and if I would see a beautiful girl and like her then I think her height wouldn't matter but in general I think most guys and girls will think you are 'too tall' for 60% of men.

If it bothers you, you could always go to a country like the Netherlands where people are quite a lot taller than the US, UK and Canada.

• No, tall girls look great, feel great, and I love them!

• I'm 6 feet tall. As long as she's at least an inch shorter than I am, it would not be a problem.

Just go for taller guys. It narrows the field down some, but not too much.

• Honestly, you're at a disadvantage because most guys don't even bother with girls taller than them.

• It's not the guy's fault, it's because most women refuse to date guys shorter than them.

• 5'11" is great!

• No no no, I love tall girls! My perfect woman would be 5'10" - 6'0"

What Girls Said 4

• It depends... but the curves will help you a great deal. I'm an inch shorter and well, recently got told "no offense but you look like a 14 year old boy." Ouch. I've probably heard it all by now from "too tall to be danced with" to "scary."

Confidence helps a great deal. Be proud of it and own it. Some guys like it, some guys don't and some guy out there will love it.

Me, personally, I come from an area with a lot of Dutch guys and I'm probably one of the shortest girls in my group of friends. And the guys at home love it. Its only the city boys that are rude about my height LOL. Don't worry about it.

• It's tall, but it's god to be tall.

At your age some guys won't like you if you're taller, but they're grow out of it.

• No, you're an amazon rock it girl. There will always be a guy out there who thinks you are hot as balls. Just be confident and wonderful and some guy will see that and have to have you. Likely when you least expect it.

• only really short men might not like you.

Be proud of your height! You should try modelling :)