Men, do you like natural or styled hair no women?

I have naturally curly hair, it's not ringlettes but an awesome beach wave curl :) I also like straightening my hair, I think it looks sexy. But I also think my curls are sexy lol But I'm interested in what you guys like on women? Do you like curly or straight better? If she is confident in her looks does it really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like in all things about appearance, you must be attracted to the natural form, and accept styles and makeup as augmentations.

I like it when a girl has a good hairstyle. But that doesn't mean I DON'T like it when her hair is natural.

Confidence in looks doesn't do much for me. It's good and all, but confidence in the SELF is what matters as far as confidence goes.

But seriously, there's little more annoying than "of course you should like me, I'm hot!"

Now, assuming you're not a Baboon like in your picture, you'd need to figure out what goes best with your face. If you have natural curls, chances are you have a face that goes good with curls.

Personally, I don't really care. But you could always try straightening the top and letting the ends curl.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really care. She doesn't have to style her hair for me. If she thinks she looks better with straight hair instead of her natural wavy hair... fine. Vise verso, that's fine too. I still have my own opinion because one style likely looks better on her than another. If she wants an honest opinion from me, I would tell her.

• Straight for sure.

• Yeeeeea...I don't really have a preference just because I don't know much about women's hairstyles except for the ones I see on celebs, my friends, and shampoo commercials lol

If you're confident rocking your hair natural, wavy, faux hawk, curls, pixie cut, short, long, shaved, pink, blond, brunette, redhead, etc...then I'm all for it as long as YOU feel sexy with it.

Besides...I got more important things to worry about...like MY HAIR! lol :P

• I like hair that fits her. Some chicks look hot with mohawks. It's all about what works for your face.

• Honestly you should straiten it once or twice a month so potential guys know that what your hair looks like strait but besides that it really does not matter.

• I prefer straight hair.

What Girls Said 0