Would I be considered a plus sized model or a petite/short model?

Hi, I'm 17 and I know I probably wouldn't be a model anyway but I've been wondering which type of model I'd be if I was ever really interested in becoming one. Based on my height, weight and measurements I think I could either be a petite/ short model or a plus sized model.

Height: 5'1

Weight: 63kg/139lbs

Bust: 35 inches

Waist: 28 inches

Hips: 40 inches

So based on these, would I be called a plus sized model or a petite/ short model, or both?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pics are pretty helpful for this kind of question.

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure there's a category for that.

Note that what people like in real life is different from what gets used in modelling.

• I think I can picture just the way you look and and if my imagination is correct you are incredibly beautiful! ;D I would hire you!

• Yeah, that seems plus-sized.

• You can be a private model;)

• Haha what do you mean?

• you fit the description of someone that I used to know lol I

And if you look anywhere close to this girl than you deffitnitly be looking good! If hire you :D. Lol

• Plus Sized, but you are definitely not fat, so don't think that. Petite means you are pretty much a stick and you don't want to be a stick. So I'd say short plus size.

What Girls Said 1

• You could only be a catalogue model...

Petite means short so you're petite, but you're also plus sized

You'd just be plus sized...