What is natural beauty to you?

What's your definition?Is fresh looking consider natural looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• The "Natural Look " is not easy for me to pull off. It requires at least eight or ten different products to apply without looking like I'm wearing lots of products. I firmly believe the only ones who can successfully pull off the real thing are toddlers. Once you hit puberty,there are so many different beauty hurdles to correct such as acne, facial hair, under eye dark circles, rosacea, sun damage etc. If only we could all be flawless and fresh-faced like when we were children! I think I would save a lot of money not having to buy beauty products.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Very little or no make up needed

And you still look good.

-very nice facial features, not needing a lot of things to beautify yourself.

• To me natural beaty is when the person has no surgery of any kind to make themselves look better its the way they were born and keep it that way.

• no make up. still beautiful

• to me it means a girl who looks pretty without makeup on or with very little makeup on. it's rare!