Girls, how much amount of looking at cleavage is appropiate or not

Girls, how much amount of looking at cleavage is appropiate or not.

Or anything specific?

• Accidental and just and instant
  • Only a quick glance to apreciate my sexyness, but no more
  • Just don't be too obvious
  • I don't care how much you look, just don't cat call
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I admittedly have pretty great cleavage, and while I don't usually wear shirts that show it off, it happens. If I catch a guy glancing, I don't mind because I know my boobs kinda stick out and it's normal to notice. Just as long as they don't stare as they talk to me. Like, exercise some control lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls, how much amount of looking at cleavage is appropiate or not?

For this gal no amount of looking at cleavage is appropriate hence why whenever I catch any guy doing such to me I mace him.

• Umm, I see. Your mace run out fast then.

• English is not my maternal language XD I meant having a ample openng that shows a lot haha

• I like the attention of it so I voted c.

• Well, depends a lot on the girl. I have come to expect it, to an extent. Constant staring and verbal comments I find inappropriate and annoying, I guess.

• If I'm showing off my cleavage, I have to expect people to look at it, haha! Therefore, I don't really care if they look. If they NEVER take their eyes off of it, I'd probably be a little weirded out as it's only cleavage, haha! Otherwise, I don't care if they look... that's why it's out.

I voted C.

What Guys Said 0