Can I rock floral leggings? (with picture)

They are selling them everywhere! But I haven't seen them anywhere on the streets (at least not where I live...). Probably because they make your legs look twice as big. I've Googled some ways to combine them I noticed some girls are really pulling them off well but others just don't... :s So before I walk the door out I just want to check if I look okay in them? Or do I look kinda ridiculous in them? link

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen them on the steers in Toronto.

You are correct that they are not exactly slimming.

Your legs look good in them.

If you're worried about how your ass looks I'm sure the men of GaG would be happy to give an opinion on that too.

What Guys Said 6

• Try wearing them with a solid color, short, flouncy type of skirt.. This looks a litttle cutesy and girlish, but the fact that the legs look bigger works with that adorable type of attire.

• They are attractive because they show your shape. The flowers are fine.

• Not my thing, but maybe with black socks instead.

• You look good in them.

• Looks good from that angle, but would need to see the reverse view.

• yeeeeee We need to see the back, because that's what matters the most

• That's what I'm saying!

• In general I can't stand leggings buttttt if you must wear them, then yeah, they're cute

What Girls Said 3

• Your legs look great in them. You definitely have the body to look good in them but I think I'd pair it with a different shirt. There's something about that entire outfit that is not working for me. Perhaps if the shirt was longer it might have looked better.

• You're skinny enough to pull it off but I think you should go for a plainer white tshirt that's just a bit longer so it covers more of your crotch lol so the focus is on the leggings and if possible a more cropped black jacket

A jean jacket could work too

Love the heels btw

• pretty leggings :)