Will cosmetic surgery be cheaper if I do a bundle?

I would like to get breast implants (to go from a slightly saggy D to a perky DD or F cup), a rhinoplasty, and a labiaplasty. I am hoping to get all these done in the next few years but it will be quite expensive- about 18k if I get them done separately.

So if I bundle them together and get them done at the same time and place, will I get a discount?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are concerned about only the sagging of your boobs, why not just get a lift instead of breast augmentation?

When you choose your doctor, you will have a consultation with them.

Every doctor offers different pricing and what surgeries they want to do (and in which order).

This is only something the doctor you choose will be able to answer.

Also, although the price may seem expensive it is worth it at the same time.

You are altering your body, good surgeons may be expensive for a reason.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure. Just ask for the Heidi Montag Disaster Special. All plastic surgeons offer that.

• I'm just wondering because if I'm only going under once shouldn't I save several k on anesthetic ?

• Perhaps, but you can only be "under" so long, and many of these procedures already push those limits. Heidi Montag nearly died due to staying under the anesthesia for so long, and her doctor was obviously pushing the boundaries VERY hard (most doctors would refuse due to the very real danger).

• Only on Discount Tuesdays

• Ha, I don't imagine surgeons run ads in the paper offering bundled discounts like it was Costco or something. You're going to be paying for every bit of surgery you're after.

• Of course not. You still will be you sadly after the surgery so not sure why to bother. People can try to change their stripes but they are still the same crap on the inside. Sorry but just giving my brutally honest answer. Some people can't handle that but surely you can.

What Girls Said 4

• Everybody has there own reasons but to me it seems like you are very ancious to throw 18K away for such unimportant issues.

I doubt any excellent plastic surgeon will be running p*ssy and tittie specials.

• No they don't give discounts to people altering their God given body. Can I ask why you're getting these surgeries?

• No

Plastic surgery is not a "Buy One Get One Free" deal from Payless...

You will have to pay for them individually, unless the person performing the surgeries is your husband or a close relative willing to give you a discount or for free.

• lol ask the dr during the consultation