Is 5'10 too tall for a girl who is 17?

This is for the men to answer, please. Is it a turn of when a girl is 5'10(really tall) People say I'm pretty tall and I do not know if that's a good thing or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's good genes, it's a nice height. I'm 6'3" for context. If I was <5'10" I wouldn't like it though, or think it's good genes of course. Just aim high ;)

What Guys Said 23

• Im 6ft 4" personally I think your height would probably be about perfect, you can still wear heels and be just under my height.

• You may as well get used to it, you're not going to shrink! It just means you can't really wear heels, or you'l look like you're on stilts and will tower over most guys...

• I don't think a girl being 5'10 is bad at all; it's above average for a female's height but I don't think it's a huge negative.

Only if she demands a guy to be significantly taller than her, could her height be an issue. Otherwise a taller girl means longer legs, and the leg guys will love that. :)

• No. There's no such thing as "too much" beauty. Good things come in big packages.

• yes

• Height has never been a deal-breaker for me. My preference, though, is a girl who's slightly shorter than me. I'm 21 years old, and 5'11''.

Honestly, I think girls care much more about height than guys do.

• You can't do much about how tall you are. I am personally turned on by taller women. The only issue is if you will only date guys taller than you...then you're leaving out some of us really great ones who are average sized ;)

• ive dated one guy who was shorter than me and it was really awkward just for me. There are so many shorter guys in high school :( but then I see adults who are nice and tall. I guess I just have to wait ^_^

• You should just date taller men. Yeah your fairly tall for a girl your age I am 5'10 myself.

• The only guys that will have a problem with tall girls are usually insecure and have a low self esteem. Guys generally care more about your figure anyway. Stay curvy! If you are naturally skinny then do lots of squats! ;)

• I do squats all the time but I have a fast metabolism so its all good

• Do you use weights with the squats? If not, you should. Be strong and healthy, men will love you for it. Other then that, don't worry about your height. We are all a little different. I'm 5'9 and think that girls around my height are gorgeous.

• That's crazy sexy.I love a tall girl esp since I am 6-1 but do you know how many girls would want to be as tall as you.

• a lot of people want my height because they either do sports or want to be models. Which I neither want to do haha

• Hell no that's hot. When you get older your height becomes an asset. You're model status height, girls 5'5 are just average.

• Tall is cool right ... there's nothing you can do about it anyway hun.

• How did you come up with your name?

• My name stevesam..well my friends at school started callen me Sam after a teacher called me Sam by mistake and it stuck so a lot of people call me stevesam now at school, its kinda dumb but I don't mind.

• stevesam? that takes forever to say, I would just call you sam

• i'm 6 foot 5 and you aren't too tall :)

• A woman who is tall is such a turn-on to me. too bad you're 17 though.

• it's tall but its definitely not too tall in my opinion

• You're very cute

• Yes it is.

• definitely too tall and a turn off

• I'm 25 so I'm too old for you, I am 5 foot 7, but I will admit and be honest that I find tall girls very hot and attractive, its a sexual Amazon fantasy that I have, lol

• Height doesn't matter that much to most guys. Overall body shape matters a lot more. That's why we typically need to know height, weight, bra size, waist and hip measurements to get a sense. Of course a full body picture is better than all of that.

• No, it's good - tall legs are hot! And you can't change your height anyway...

• no that's way too tall, you to shorten your legs about 5 inches

• I'd like it because I'm tall. Girls who smoke out are a turn off though. I'm just sayin.

• smoke out?

• ok then my bad. the name sounds like a blatant weed reference.

• haha no worries

What Girls Said 1

• I"ve been 5'11 since I was 15, nothing you can do but embrace it and make the best of it :)