Help me to understand this girl!?

Help me to understand this girl!?

Can someone explain how she is looking at me?

A girl rejected me 3 months ago, knew each other for one week.She told me I was weird for liking her then I told her I had a crush in her many months before I introduced myself.. We stopped talking after that.

I sat talking to my female friend, just talking.Then I noticed something about the another girl.

* she looked back fast to se if I was looking at her

* We both caught each other looking and she held her mouth open a little bit, she looked at me casually..

Im not interested in her anymore, but I like to know what she was thinking, why does she do that?

I notice other times she look at me and looks away (forward like nothing happend) sometimes and somedays she won't even look at me.

She is very goodlooking and confident

What Girls Said 1

• I think she was just looking, and there's no real meaning or thinking behind it. Maybe she was curious, feels awkward about what happened, or something else, but it's all just speculation really.

You're not interested in her anymore, so that's good. I wouldn't waste anymore time analyzing her behavior.

What Guys Said 0