Does anyone prefer "average height" women? How tall are you?

Or are we just the "blah" default lol

Average here being 5'4-5'5

I hear lots of people preferring tall and short women. what about those of us who are in between?

how tall are you? how do you feel about 5'4-5'5 women? too tall, too short, or ideal for you? And again, put your height down so we can see where you're coming from ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I do

And as a fairly average male, I know how you feel about that tall vs short stuff :)

I'm 5'10 and a half so I tend to gravitate to girls who are a few inches shorts than me. The 5'3 to 5'6 range sounds perfect to me but I don't think I would care much if she was more my height or closer to 5'0.

What Guys Said 8

• I do prefer average height on a woman. I'd like 5'5 or 5'4. As long as her body is proportionate to her height. I'm 5'10. Most of the women I have gone for in the past were rather short probably 5'4 or 5'3. Tallest was probably 5'7 or 5'8.

• If no other factor is considered I actually prefer average height girls. I'm 187cm tall which is about 6'1-6'2 I think.

• Depends on what her face looks like and her personality.

• I have no preference when it comes to height in women, anything can be good - there are a lot of other factors which are so much more important

I myself am 6'1

• Yea 5'4 to 5'7 is perfect height. I am also 6ft.

• I'm 5'11" and prefer girls around my height (provided that they are okay with that). I don't date based on height though, so I'm going to be looking at and going after girls that are around 5'4".

• I like average height women to be honest.

• I am just under 6'7" so under 5'5" is tough, but height is like age and is just a number!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'4, my boyfriend is 6'5, I've yet to hear a complaint from him about my height.

• I'm 5'6 I think that's 169cm. I used to feel tall where I'm original from. Over here girls are about my height or taller. I just read another question about this and 5'6 is already being too tall for what dudes like aperantly.