How would you feel if your S/O got cosmetic surgery?

Whether its a nose job, Botox, implants, etc.

would it bother you?

Would you support them and the decision? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it would not bother it is not my body/face so it shouldn't bother me. If it made my so feel better than I would be happy for them.

What Guys Said 3

• The notion bothers me. A human being is naturally imperfect, or shall we say, has features that deviate from most peoples' conception of an ideal. But, if I love her, those flaws won't matter one iota. It's just part of who she is. It doesn't detract from the whole. I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with someone so self-destructive to begin with. As with most things, there are always nuances and exceptions though...

• Bad plan. If I care for her, I don't want to risk her.

• The only instance it wouldn't bother me is if she went through some kind of traumatic experience where she needed to get back to a place of normalcy.

Otherwise, I would be against it. It's a waste of money. It's for the high maintenance types and people with severe self-esteem problems.

What Girls Said 0