Can a girl look a lot hotter when she changes her haircolor?

I think so. My old natural haircolor was a little dull because it was a light brown. My new color is blonde..it isn't one flat color because I have highlights but it looks like a mix of medium and light blonde.

I got plenty of guys interested in me back then, but they do love my new hair. And since I dyed it blond I get a lot more stares. Girls also tell me how much the new color suits me. And I feel much more attractive with my new hair color.

Can a change of haircolor really make that much of a difference? Especially when the natural color was kind of plain and the new one is a lot brighter in a way that complements her look and face?

Most Helpful Guy

• That could be since she'll attract attention and she will be seen in a new light.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh yes... go with it! Haven't you heard? Blondes DO have more fun! Just joking... actually, any change of hair color is ALWAYS interesting... whether it's blond to brown or just frosted blond streaks in dark hair. It just seems to make a person look different, but in a good way. Kind of adds a bit of mystery to the "who I am" thing. As a guy, I'd say, "Hey! Why is this going on & what can I do to get inside her head?" Just my opinion, but change is always good... as long as it's for the better.

• It definitely can make a difference, based on the guy's preferences

• Yes it can, and shape of hair even more.

• yeah I know a girl that goes to my church, she used to be a blond and she looked really hot and she just changed her hair to this nasty black/brown color. she looks awful. like when she was a blond I would of said she was a 9 but with her new hair she's like a 5

• I do think that fixing your hair color can make you seem more vibrant, but I don't think changing it would make you appear more hot. Notice the two different words I used. Lets see if you can find them

• A bit patronizing here...I see what you mean is it can brighten her up but you don't think it will really change how attractive she actually is. I see your point as my face body and hair style are exactly the same just a different color. All I know is everyone loves the blond and says it brightens me up a lot, brings out my face because I am pale with blue eyes so the brown was kind of dull.

• I don't see patronizing and truth listed as synonyms in the dictionary.

• Like I said, patronizing is the same as truth. It's called "tough love"

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I think a lot of girls wish they were blond and a lot of guys like blondes, so of course it's prone to attracting more stares and to please more people than a "bland" brown everybody's used to seeing (although blond dye has it's typical "fake" shade too). I'm a blond myself but I've never dyed my hair. I'm sure dying it brown would make a HUGE difference, but so would highlighting my hair to make it blonder than it already is (it's a brassy gold shade, not a platinum blonde).

• Yes, you changed your appearance so of course it will make a difference !

It goes with you well and compliments you.

• Of course. You answered the question yourself with your new hair color lol. I think a prime example is of Jennifer Aniston. She looks okay with brown hair but so much better as a blonde.

• True. Lots of girls with my coloring look better as blondes...natural light brown hair that used to be blond as a kid, light skin and light eyes because we are light so blond doesn't look fake or weird on us. Even my friend who doesn't like hair dye and is into the very natural thing thinks I look better blond. A little depressing that something artificial can make such a difference but guess that's why so many women color their hair young.

• Because fake blondes are cheap and easy.