I always see this girl what's her deal?

Every time I see her at school she is just looking at me with a blank expression. At first I did not think much of it or believe she was looking at me. But she has made it obvious. I am just weirded out because every time I am close enough to maybe start a convo she just walks the other direction or turns away . Today I was talking to a friend outside a class and I turned to walk away and there she was just starring at us. She looked at me and then turned away fast . I am just kind of creeped out at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• She must like you, when some girls really like someone that they don't really know they tend to turn the back or look away if they're caught. Also flee.. I've done this when I'm really into someone but I have no idea what to do and I'm confused if HE might be interested. Also, I want to be near where he is... She's not that confident to go up and talk with you... If it's a creepy stare then you should stay away though! There're some freaks out there :) If you're interested then try smiling at her when you catch her eye.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in a similar situation with a friend of mine right now. I always catch him staring at me and as soon as I look back at him he looks away and begins to talk you someone else. It's possible this girl just has a major crush on you and thinks your super cute. The reason she isn't talking to you and runs away is probably because she feels intimidated by you and doesn't know how to talk you you. She may also be hoping for you you go up to her first and make the first move.

• All the possible options are that maybe she just likes to stare at people a lot or you're her crush's friend so she's just checking you out or she's interested!

• It's interesting. Of course she is interested in you, may be she is shy!

What Guys Said 2

• She finds you attractive.

You must be good looking.

• Idk bro, but I'm in the exact same situation right now