Guys, what would you think if a girl said this?

Guys, what would you think if you saw a girl you like and you just looked at her and the girl was looking at him and smiling big and said "what" and kinda laughing. What would you think she meant/ was thinking?

Then he was walking to me and I kinda said that then he walked away. I think he was gonna talk to me.

I hope I didn't mess things up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just think that she's attracted to me.

What Guys Said 5

• This could be taken as rude, or a response to make public, if it was not intended that way, a better response would be to just smile,x

• I would think she meant "what are you looking at me for?" and was thinking "what is he looking at me for?"

• If he was trying to pluck up the courage to talk to you it would have scared him sh*tless & made him feel very small... If he likes you though you can repair the damage - just do it tactfully...

• I'd laugh back. If you were laughing it'd show you're interested in me too. :D

• He was by his self and on the phone. He always talks to me when I go where he works. He's cute. I hope I didn't mess things up.

• I would think she is attracted !

What Girls Said 0