Tall and short guys, what kind of girls do you like?

What kind of girls do you like? For me, I don't care if the guy is tall or short, but I'm wondering if guys care about that considering how short I am (4'10). What kind of girls do you like in general, and does height matter to you? Is there a limit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Height isn't a big factor for me, but I do prefer shorter women in general. 4' 10" isn't too short to me. I find that attractive. I'm 6'.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not a huge deal to me but I guess my "ideal" range would be from 5'3" to 5'9". I'd certainly go outside that range if there's a spark there with a girl who happens to be 6'1" or 5'. I like to keep an open mind.

• I am 6'3" and I find myself very attracted to shorter women. I think there is some truth to the idea that opposites attract.

• 5' to 6' 2"

• Height isn't a deal breaker but prefer her to be proportionate. Tall + skinny isn't nice and neither is short + fat.

• I' confused about the height and eight. Like would you want someone not skinny if they are tall, but someone skinny if they are short?

• why wouldn't you want a tall person to be skinny too though?

• Tall and very skinny = Scarecrow.

• Height does not really matter to me.

• i don't care either

• I'm not sure:/

• any girl that is attractive usually works for me , I do have preferences but not necessary that picky I like tall or short girls

• I am 6'6" now but in high school I went to junior prom with a girl who was 4'10" and I was 6'4" at the time, so it's (she's) do-able.

• LOL, prom is starting in my school soon. I'm kinda freaking out because every guy is really tall for me, so dancing with them would feel weird. Like how to I put my hands on their shoulders if they're so tall? :D But I do find some tall guys attractive.

• You'll be just fine.

What Girls Said 2

• link short women. Always has been, always will be. Short = feminine and tall = masculine. Just waiting to get downvoted by all the tall ladies LOL. Whenever someone posts this study they get downvoted.

• I don't get why though. Like for me, I never cared about a guys height. I always look at the personality, and I never care if he's really tall or short. But I do know that many people feel differently, which is why I was asking this question. But I think that tall females have their own beauty, just like everyone. Sometimes I wouldn't mind being tall and not having to stand with my toes to reach stuff. LOL

• well the trend is short for women and tall for men. The woman is usually always shorter, thus a 5' girl will have probably 10x the options of a 6' girl. It's just how it is. Most guys don't have a concious preference, so long as she is shorter than himself, but men are usually drawn to more petite ladies (sometimes much more petite), the only exception being models

• Height definitely matters to me, it's not that I don't find short guys attractive, but it's hard to date a short guy when you're 6ft2