How do I hook up with an Asian girl?

this one Asian girl ( and most Asian girls ) are hot. I want this on in particular because she's hot and always dresses well. She's smart, top of the class actually and she has a nice ass. How do I talk to her? What do Asian girls like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am assuming you're in high school. In high school I dated an asian girl. She was gorgeous. I talked to her just like any other girl. Just be respectful and fun. It's no different than talking to a girl of your same race. Talking to her parents might be a little different thought :p

What Girls Said 5

• I'm Asian. I'm no different than any other girl. Talk to her, find out what she likes.

Most importantly, learn how to respect her as a woman. If you're going around just trying to hook up with her without even trying to get to know her, she (like most women) will not like that.

• asian are no different from any other girl. and you just wanna hookup with her? you have no respect for her?

• Stop grouping all Asian girls together! They're individuals, they don't function collectively.

And I'm thinking the same thing as ivarei--all you want is a hookup?

• honestly, i'm not sure, since a lot of Asian girls i know are pretty conservative (not saying all Asian girls are). Also, are you planning on just hooking up, no dating or follow-up?

• You would talk to her like any other girl...

What Guys Said 0