Do you think tall guys can get more girls then short?

I think so that they can get more girls Because short guys like me 5'5" can't get any girl taller then me Because people think that's Odd and werid and Awk? what do you girls and guys think?

• YES
  • NO
  • SEE RESULTS

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted "C" because I personally know enough exceptions to the rule (both short guys who gets lots of girls and tall guys who don't do well) that I don't think it's cut and dry.

What Girls Said 5

• I do think girls tend to like tall guys. I like your hight but I'm also only 4'10 and guys say I'm too short. I think you need to be with a girl whos shorter then you otherwise its odd looking.

• yeah but the ones tht are shorter then me go with the guy that's taller then me

• Yes. Tall men and short women have the upper hand when it comes to dating. That doesn't mean short men and tall women are out of luck, it's just harder for them.

• Some people prefer tall guys some prefer short, I personally date guys that are taller than me because that's just what I'm used to.

• Generally yes. I think a lot of women prefer tall guys. Why? I don't know.

• I haven't really noticed short guys having more trouble than tall guys. Not in my immediate vicinity, anyway. Around here, short guys have no trouble.

• my school has tons of tall guys .

What Guys Said 7

• Tall guys do indeed get more girls than short guys. Not that short guys are completely hopeless. but there is a large portion of girls who will only date guys taller than them and also a large portion that will only date guys of a certain height despite the girl being like 5'1" herself.

• yeah I seen that happend

• i do feel as though tall men have an advantage because tallness is naturally attractive its nature man lol

• Generally yes, but at 6'0", I'm having a bitch of a time finding pulling a babe lol...

So being tall ISN'T a guarantee :P

• oh it isn't ha ha ? OK thnx bro

• Hahaha it's my mantra - I say it at LEAST once or twice a day lol...

Tell me about it - it's like if you see a girl who towers over a guy in height, it's a breath of fresh air.

• lmao

• is 6'1 tall?

• They don't care how tall you are, as long as you're taller than them. They like to feel like they're protected and being shorter than us, makes them feel protected. However, I do know some girls who will get with men shorter than them, it's just rare

• The answer is an obvious yes

• Depends on traits besides height. What they mean when they say they prefer taller guys is they prefer good-looking tall guys. If he looks like ass it won't matter how much the frankenstein's monster towers. Meanwhile, a good looking guy with charisma would need to be very short to get looked over. Anyone that says otherwise lacks experience or is deluded.

• i'm short bro lol 5'5" I feel bad , But I'm fit and jacked I think that's what were made for were jacked , and I hear we have to work out less then taller guys to bulid muscle , we build it faster then taller guys

• Girls barely care about 'jacked' if at all. Like I said, as far as being shallow, they prefer good looks, charisma and success. Just have the wisdom to change what you can and accept what you can't.