What do you think of this shoe?

link

And what color would you buy?

How would you wear it?

Also, is this a good brand?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go with the pink shoe. If you want to wear a cute, fun dress for Spring/Summer, then the pink shoe would look really cute. The shoe is perfect for daytime and evening, and a little black dress to wear at dinner or dancing, the pink shoe would be really classy and sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what you would wear it with, but I would think with a short dress to show the shoes. maybe a lighter color rather than a dark

• I was either thinking of a classy black dress simple not too distracting, or with a neutral colored dress such as white or beige!

• Well the option of my second comment still stands, but you could get the blue ones and wear those with a flowery dress that flows. They would good great with a light yellow dress (any design). The pink ones would also work with that though. So its your choice though

• Thanks for helping :) I might buy the black one too since there.

On sale :)

• It has a nice color and fabric pattern, but I'm not such a fan of shoes with a big front sole.

• That is a very nice shoe and its color is perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• Very nice! It's Spring, so wear it with almost anything. Pair it with a black skirt or dress for evenings, or something white/pastel for daytime events, even attending weddings,etc. It would also work with some cute jeans,too.

• Here's a shoe you might like that's by the same designer if you're feeling bold :) link

I wanna get a pair!

• I'm always wearing bold or edgy and need a change lol :) that's why I chose the pink one which is cute and classy yet playful and girlie and summery ! :))

• Awesome! What do you think of the shoe I suggested? I want to get me a pair :)

• love them! If I could afford to buy many shoes at once, I would buy them ! lmfao!

• Color is cute, don't like the height since I'm already tall enough. I would wear them with a short, fitted dress

• I think it's cute. I'd definitely get pink, it's my favorite color :)

I would wear it casually with jeans and a feminine top.

The brand is good. I don't know if I'd spend $79 for them though.

• Yeah, it look cute with a cute skirt or skinny jeans and a cute top.

I'd get the baby blue.

• The blue/silver and the pink/silver is adorable. I would totally wear them if I wore heels much. Like Kesser said. They would look definitely cute with jeans, and a cute top.