Are these signs she is interested?

I was eating at a restaurant today, and I was looking down at my plate when I looked up I seen the girl working at the front counter looking at me when I made eye contact, she quickly looked away, I was checking to see if she did it again she might have done it another time I'm not sure. When I went up to pay my bill she told me my total, as I walked off she smiled said "have a nice day" I forgot something and had to go back and get it, she smiled, and said "have a nice day" in a slight giggle Is this girl attracted to me? Or polite customer service?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be attracted by you, you should give it a try and talk to her: just random, polite questions to see how she reacts... if she is eager to continue the conversation then just ask her out for a date! there are good chances, if she looks at you she's probably interested!

What Girls Said 7

• She might have been flirting with you. Possibly not at the same time. All I can say, is go back again and see if she looks at you again

• she was checkin you out and being slighty flirtacious

• She sounds like she is flirting with you.

• being a girl I can tell you she deffinatly finds you attractive! she obviously doesn't know you to actually like you but she deffinatly finds you attractive and I'm almost positive if you asked her out on a date she wouldn't refuse!

• she thinks you're adorable :)

• She seems to think you are cute.

• She was checking you out.

What Guys Said 4

• That is hard to tell lol, you can't just come into conclusions at a first meeting and in a short time.

The eye contact game, usually you play it at least 3 times. If you look at her, and she looks away 3 TIMES, then it is a definite sign. You can't help yourself to not look at someone you are attracted to.

• you sound like one one of my friends, "Oh my god! that girl looked at me for .3742 seconds! It means she's in love with me!" It means absolutely nothing other than she looked at you and was a friendly waitress, that's it, don't assume anything.

• Confounded. The staring, the giggle, they both are sings of interest but she might have just being doing her job. She's paid to be nice to every customer, you know.

• Yes probably but how would ya know ya never really pressed her?
    Should of tried to talk to her a bit feel her out more, and if it went well
    write your number on the receipt and leave what ya got to loose!