Guys: do you ever catch girls checking you out?

Chicks usually try to act like they're not looking or don't notice you, but they do, and I've caught many a girl staring at me. They always look away fast when you get their eye, lol.

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I've caught a few girls looking at me a few times. Some looked away really quick, and some continued looking at me. I was pretty sure that those who continued to stare were looking at me because there was no one else behind me. I feel very delighted whrn I catch girls looking at me. Gives me more confidence about my looks.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• guys love when girls check them out. I usually just do it even if they know I'm looking ;) is more fun that way...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been caught checking guys out only I don't look away, I just smile.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Guys: do you ever catch girls checking you out?

Many a times, especially when I'm sitting in a cafe.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think twice where I actually noticed it (and were positive they were checking me out). They were staring at my crotch >.>

0|1
    0|0
  • I at least think I do every now and then, but I'm not sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, especially the younger ones. It's very sweet of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just the younger ones or really old ones.

The funny thing is, the younger girls that I catch sneaking peeks are the kind of girls that would be WAY TOO GOOD for me if they were my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh no big deal...

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I don't a girl has ever checked me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I caught them.

Gotta catch em all.

0|1
    0|0
  • whenever I look good and whenever I wear a body hugging shirt,in fact I caught a girl looking straight at my chest

0|1
    0|0
    • I know! Chicks love the body-hugging shirts. I usually get a lot of looks when I wear black. My mom says it makes me look exotic, lol.

• all the f***in time! Oh yeah baby yeaaahhh

0|1
    0|0