Your favorite attribute about yourself!

Hello everyone,

I believe it's time for everyone to be positive about themselves and name their favorite attribute about themselves. I am looking for physical characteristics, although if you wish you can add subsequently a personality attribute.

My favorite thing about myself I would say are my eyes. They are a deep blue but have this ability to from a bit farther away appear very dark and almost black.

Updates:
Thank you for taking part in this exercise, obviously it is not my place to choose one best answer. But thank you to all of you!

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically: Eyes.

Personality: My sincerity,

and my silly and childish behavior. :P

Good question, people rarely think of what they have.

They always look at the empty part of the glass.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Physical- eyes.

Personality- sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your question ^^

I'd say my eyes, because they are so expressive.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is by far the best and only good physical thing about myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im sure there are many other good physical things about yourself :) it's just that people are always the most critical and hard on themselves :-)

I watched a really uplifting video Dove made about this on Youtube, you should check it out I promise it's good!

I can't post a link, but if you YouTube "Dove real beauty sketches" it will show up :-)

• Ok I think I've heard about it ill have to check it out thank you!

• I love my collarbone, its prominent and I play violin so it just looks even more awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical: My eyes, and maybe my skin color. I love teasing people when they ask for my country of origin.

Personality: I act really cutsey, I don't know why...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Ultimately, I love the way I think.

Comsidering how you want a physical attribute, well in that case I would have to go for my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical: I like my eyes I suppose, they are Hazel and I don't find that too much around here.

Personality: I like how I can find a positive side to anything that happens in my life, it makes things so much less stressful.

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I have a great smile, but I'm not so sure about that. I like my voice. Can't describe it. It just sounds... manly to me. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my desire to help people

does that count? ^.~

As for a physical attribute, I'll say

my build, the way my body is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile

0|0
    0|0
  • People always tell me I have a nice voice, so that I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • V shape torso. ^^'

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically: Tough

Personality: Cunning

Other: EXTREME SEXINESS

0|0