Your favorite attribute about yourself!

Hello everyone,

I believe it's time for everyone to be positive about themselves and name their favorite attribute about themselves. I am looking for physical characteristics, although if you wish you can add subsequently a personality attribute.

My favorite thing about myself I would say are my eyes. They are a deep blue but have this ability to from a bit farther away appear very dark and almost black.

Thank you for taking part in this exercise, obviously it is not my place to choose one best answer. But thank you to all of you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically: Eyes.

Personality: My sincerity,

and my silly and childish behavior. :P

Good question, people rarely think of what they have.

They always look at the empty part of the glass.

What Girls Said 5

• Physical- eyes.

Personality- sense of humor.

• I really like your question ^^

I'd say my eyes, because they are so expressive.

• My hair is by far the best and only good physical thing about myself.

• Im sure there are many other good physical things about yourself :) it's just that people are always the most critical and hard on themselves :-)

I watched a really uplifting video Dove made about this on Youtube, you should check it out I promise it's good!

I can't post a link, but if you YouTube "Dove real beauty sketches" it will show up :-)

• Ok I think I've heard about it ill have to check it out thank you!

• I love my collarbone, its prominent and I play violin so it just looks even more awesome.

• Physical: My eyes, and maybe my skin color. I love teasing people when they ask for my country of origin.

Personality: I act really cutsey, I don't know why...

What Guys Said 11

• Ultimately, I love the way I think.

Comsidering how you want a physical attribute, well in that case I would have to go for my height.

• Physical: I like my eyes I suppose, they are Hazel and I don't find that too much around here.

Personality: I like how I can find a positive side to anything that happens in my life, it makes things so much less stressful.

• People say I have a great smile, but I'm not so sure about that. I like my voice. Can't describe it. It just sounds... manly to me. lol.

• I like my desire to help people

does that count? ^.~

As for a physical attribute, I'll say

my build, the way my body is.

• Smile

• People always tell me I have a nice voice, so that I guess.

• eyes perhaps

• V shape torso. ^^'

• Physically: Tough

Personality: Cunning

Other: EXTREME SEXINESS

• It would be my eyes.

• My smile and I'm funnier than crap!