Face or Body ? Only Beauty or Styling?

Hey I was wondering whether guys go for face or the body primarily? If for example a girl is very beautiful has beautiful features and looks innocent but is always fully covered ,do you find her attractive? Or do you prefer girls who expose more skin and are always styled and have makeup ? Answer honestly please.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I can be primarily attracted to a girl by her face or her body. I don't care how she dresses very much but I'd probably prefer casual or conservative.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The Most attractive thing would obviously be her eyes, her hair irrespective of how she dresses and obviously her face, too!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. But then we notice many famous female celebrities who honestly are not beautiful facially (like Jessica Beil or Kareena Kapoor in my opinion) but are very famous and are labelled 'beautiful' only because they have good figures (without any doubt) ?

• Show All
    • Ok So Jessica Biel is OK but exactly it keeps me amazed why the world is gaga over Kareena !

• Zero figure. :s

• face first

0|0
    0|0
  • face > body

0|0
    0|0
  • Primarily, we look for the face, before her body.

Most of the time, a beautifully shaped body compensates for an average looking face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.