Guys, do you purposely NOT look at a girl?

If so, please explain why!

The only guy I ever had a crush on looks at me constantly one day then literally the next day he will not look my way AT ALL. He will know I'm there but won't even move his head. I don't understand!

We Haven't ever spoken.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes l will purposely not look at girl either because l don't want other people to see me staring at her or so she doesn't catch me looking at her. Then some girls just say "I WANT ATTENTION" by how they dress and l would feel like an impulsive idiot staring at them so l don't. Like today l saw this one girl walking around in a bra and an unzipped hoodie!

What Guys Said 2

• You probably haven't given him enough signs, and your 18-24 and this is your first crush?

• It certainly might be because he's shy and likes you, but doesn't want to be staring at you.

Come to think of it I'm in that situation. I like this girl, I'm really shy. I don't know if she likes me though. The couple of times that I do see her around campus, I might look at her or I might not. I don't want to be creepy either.

What Girls Said 2

• if you're positive that he does stare at you, and then noticably behaves differently at random, then it's usually a sign of attraction. he doesn't know you, so if he finds you cute he's gonna be looking at you. then again, I've made the mistake of assuming a guy liked me, because he would stare at me a lot but in that particular case he just happened to be someone who stared a lot lol. so as long as you're sure it's you he's looking at, just try to talk to him. even if it's something silly like what was the homework, it's all in body language really. as long as you look at him a certain way as you say it, he should pick up on it.

• They look -- a million times before you even start to notice that they're looking. Sometimes they try really hard not to look but only because they're shy around you (because they like you).