Do women ever purposely pose to show more of their body to a guy they like?

So there was this chick at the gym who I think caught me checking her out. she was just standing normally before, but when I started looking at her she did this pose that looked a lot like this

link

except one of her hands was on her hip and she turned her head looking in my direction (they was no1 but me in my direction)

Do you think it was a signal for me to approach her?

Most Helpful Guy

• That was really a signal.

You should approach her the next time you see her.

What Girls Said 7

• it amazes me how few men pick up on body language signals like that. your spider sense is working well. now go reel her in.

• yes women do! it never hurts to talk to a woman so give it a shot. did she want you to ask her out? I don't know its debatable, but the odds are in your favor it seems

• I'm pretty dure they do it on purpose, especially if they like the guy.

• if she's staring at you directly and she offers a smile, then it may be a good sign to go over and say hi.

• I would never so that. Why would I do that. It looks retarded. She should have just said hello.

• yes, we always do that. It is our body language. Go and approach her :)

• Yes they do

What Guys Said 6

• In times like this let your penis be your guide. Your penis said "Yes Marv, she is interested in me, now go there and don't ruin this for me, like before" .

Cheers :D

• Do women ever purposely pose to show more of their body to a guy they like?

what the f***? isn't it an obvious answer? Why would she show her body to someone she DOSNT like...

Even for a one night stand she will take a guy she LIKES.

• I cannever understand girls body language

• Sure I would be very open and just make a casual remark to her and see if she responds back. Good luck. You have nothing to lose.

• She was showing off. It's the same reason as why that werewolf in twilight only had a shirt for ten minutes of each movie he was in--for the benefit of the ladies, lol.

• Looks like an approachable stance she had