What do you think of the way Taylor Swift has Dressed/Looked of late?

With all the low cut and short dress and shorts she has been wearing of late,what do you think of the way she looks and has been dressing.Is it too much for her or just fine.

I love taylor and the way she has looked of late,she looks great and is a 22 year old woman and not that young little girl anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• She isn't a little girl anymore. So she's.dressing like a young adult. I love her short skirts and anything that shows her long legs

What Girls Said 6

• I agree that it's good that she looks more of a woman now and not a little girl. However, you can still look like a woman without all that dark makeup. The clothes are fine, but sometimes her makeup just makes her look messy. But that's probably just me, because I've never liked heavy makeup that much. I like a more natural look the best. Thankfully she doesn't use the heavy makeup look all he time.

• I liked her old look better because she was just so pretty and sweet and innocent. Now she's trying too hard to look more adult and I don't blame her for that. Her audience is high school girls and people are always speculating that she's perpetually stuck in high school. You can't really blame her for dressing sexy and putting on more makeup. Even I might do that if people were saying that about me and I'm only 19. Nobody wants to hear everyone say that they look and act like a high school student and most people would change that if everyone was saying it.

• According to my boyfriend, the way she wears her hair and does her make-up now makes her look like an old woman. Personally, I liked her hair better when it was long and had that wavy/curly texture.

• i think she is pretty and she can wer anything she likes

• She's pretty.

• She was so much prettier with the lighter makeup and the lighter, curlier hair without the straight bangs. The dark makeup is not appealing. The clothes she wears now are just not tasteful.

What Guys Said 5

• It looks like she's finally growing up...I like.

Especially this one: link :)

• I think she looks more womanly

• always a hottie

• I don't really follow Taylor Swift or her style. I could find pictures of her, but I don't know her style this year from her style three years ago. Perhaps you could provide some examples of then vs. now?

• I don't.