What kinds of styles do you not like?

There are a lot of questions about what kind of style you like a girl or guy to wear...but what styles are annoying to you or turn you off?

For me its the hipster/vintage look. It's not so much the appearance of it as the attitude of those I always encounter wearing it.

I also hate when people tan...especially if they dye their hair blond with it ahah.

I'm not a fan of sporty looks either. Jerseys and gym shorts is...ehh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of the "I don't know any other color than black" look. Not just on "my" guy but on people in general. Black does not make you look slimmer!

I wouldn't really like it if my boyfriend would wear the metal/goth/emo look, neither of them. But that's just all personal taste.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like the North Face, yoga pants and Uggs look that every single woman in my area wears. It's awful, they're all clones. That's what you get for living in the most fashion-backwards city in the US, though,

• I used to hate a lot of styles but hipster style has beaten them all in lameness and stupidity, I seriously can't even begin to imagine anything worse than that.. it's just awful! Maybe punk style (especially on girls) could "compete" in which is more disgusting but that's about it

By the way I LOVE girls who are tanned and with blond hair.. even if it's not real it looks so amazing!

• On hairstyles, Pigtails are the biggest turn off.

Also, those short curly hairs.

What Girls Said 3

• Affliction, Tap Out, and Ed Hardy t-shirts on ANYONE is a negatory for me. I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on either sex. And I can't stand these weird shoe-bootie hybrids link I think they make otherwise normal looking feet look like hooves.

• For girls it's definitely the sporty look for me too. I don't like seeing fleece, sweat pants, lululemon, etc. Also I don't really like the typical "stylish" look (black blazer, skinny jeans, flats), it's really boring and shows no creativity. But most of all for me are the guys in track pants (not the soccer ones) and sneakers, plus wearing anything with a brand/logo embedded on the clothing.

• Anything considered "trending" at the moment...