Extreme looks?...

I've been thinking.

I'm kinda thinking looks really only matter if they're extreme, like, if you're really attractive or really ugly.

But I think they don't make much of a difference if you're just below to above average.

Agree or disagree?

• Agree
    25% (1)82% (9)67% (10)Vote
  • Disagree
    75% (3)18% (2)33% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• pr3ttybr0wn has a point but it also depends on the person. Hot will win over average but rarely you'd take hot seriously (more than sex) which is a curse for them hotties (both boys and girls) since everyone wants a relationship at some point and since everyone deserves it. But in generally I agree with your statement.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I disagree

Below average is still ugly and average will lose out to hot

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• You are totally right.

Most, like 80%, of guys and girls are average looking. Who you are attracted to out of the 80% is largely dependent on personal preferences, but most people don't look noticeably better or worse than most people their age.

If you are in the 10% of people who look like models, you will attract lots of attention and if you are in the bottom 10%, you will have a harder (but still possible) road ahead.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agree I'm considered average but I know I'm really ugly.

0|1
    1|0
  • They still matter.

So, disagree.

0|1
    0|0
    • they do still matter but its so little that its just not significant, from what I've seen, anyways.

• I completely disagree

0|0
    0|0