Whats with hot girls and tall white guys with tatoos? For as long as I can remember all I see with hot girls

is tall white skinny dudes with tattoos.

So let me get this straight, if I'm skinny, I'm white and I get a tattoo suddenly ill get a girlfriend?

WTF?

Yes I often see the white guys sometimes have muscles too.

But more often they are skinny.

The MOST important thing to have.. it seems is to be tall, white, and have tattoos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, my boyfriend is tall and white and has tattoos, but he's not skinny. He's not visibly 'buff' either, he's just built big and bulky. Most of that bulk IS muscle, but he's also a little soft. Which *I* personally like, so it works out great for me. His height is also attractive, but wasn't a determining factor in wanting to date him. I also didn't know he had tattoos when we met or got together, because it was cold weather and they were covered up most of the time. I like tattoos, but I wouldn't care if he didn't have any either, as long as he didn't care that I have a couple and plan to get more, lol. As for being white, I'm white and live in a town where people are mostly white or Hispanic, so it just kind of worked out that way, I didn't choose him because I must date my own race or whatever, I've dated interracially before.

Then again, I'm not a 'hot girl'.

My theory is that it isn't 'hot girls' in general who are liking this 'type' of guy. It's the type of girls you find attractive who seem to be into that type of guy. You're generalizing too much, lol. One of my best friends is gorgeous and gets a lot of male attention, and she dated a tall, thin Asian guy with a few tattoos for a couple years, and then a short, small-built Hispanic guy with no tattoos for another couple years. Now she's with a tall, bigger white guy for the past few years, and I'm pretty sure I remember him having at least one tat, but he's not covered in them or anything.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think that its tall white guys in particular. Most guys with tattoos attract girls because first of all tattoos are freaking sexy on a guy, it kinda shows that they are tougher than they are. Tattoos on a guy are like back dimples on a girl they attract a certain crowd... so please don't get a tattoo just because you want a girlfriend just be a little more social, or little goofy the goofy ones always get the girl.

• it doesn't show they are tougher than they are.

Its their way of TRYING to show they are.

They might as well get a truck to show how big their penis is.

• My boyfriend is white Tall and has tatts but I wouldn't say he is skinny He's muscular! But lots of my friends date guys like your example and they all tell me it's because tall skinny guys tend to be bigger than average but I don't know for sure!

• bigger than average you mean they have bigger penises?

If that's the case then #1. women lie when penis size doesn't matter.

or

#2. they are clearly misinformed, because that's a myth.

I like the fact that you admit he's white, he's tall and has tatoos.

• Yes that's what my friends tell me? But I don't know I don't like tall skinny guys so I have never been with one! And Yes Size does matter to some women not all but some!

• Most people have tattoos these days, so that's not a big deal.

• I don't think many girls would ho for guys with tattoos of dolphins...

• My boyfriend is tall, half black/half white, and has one tattoo.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope...it';s just ironically the type you see with the type of females you consider "hot"

• Does that mean if I grow a moustache I can be a dictator?

• No.. it means you can be a cop, or a p*rno star.

Or a villain in a cartoon.

• I've heard women actually like men with mustaches. Why? Because they tickle them when you kiss them, and that turns them on

• It doesn't work that way.

They're just expressing who they are.

• Seems as if having a tattoo is the cool thing to do these days...it's a fad, just like everything else is. My dad doesn't have a single tattoo, he's white and he's been married for over 25 years