Your pictures online

What would you do if you found pictures of yourself online and you didn't post them there?

What if they were on a site that is obviously for people to use get off.

Would it turn you on knowing unknown people were possibly looking at you and getting turned on or getting off while looking at your picture?

Would you ever post pictures of yourself on a site for people to get turned on by you possibly?

Do you worry that pictures of you might show up online?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd find it funny since I have the sex appeal of a fire truck.

What Guys Said 5

• nothing wrong of being confidence and showing SOME of your pictures but if I saw a picture of me and I didn't post it I would prefer it to be nice and good , some decent pictures of you won't hurt . :)

• I would be suspicious. Who posted them there? Where did they take them from? Why did they post them there? I would try to do something about it because I don't want my pictures to show up at some random place without warning.

• Ask them to take it down. I don't want future employers finding them and assuming that I posted them of my own free will

• Looks like you've posted pics online of yourself and now having second thoughts about it hehe bad choice, it might come back and bite you back in the future ;)

• I have no sex appeal so id be pretty surprised. I probably wouldn't do anything about it

What Girls Said 0