Guys & Gals:Rate your life on a scale 1-10

1 having a horrible life, 10 having the BEST life.(tell what you would change about yourself,etc if there's anything you want to change)

I rate my life a 8 (I would like to overcome my shyness)

Most Helpful Girl

• A 5 or a 6. I'm not that unfortunate, but things could definitely be better. I'm not really happy with myself, as far as appearances go. I'm not obese or mishapen or anything, I just don't like the way I look. I think if I could improve the way I look or at least feel good about it, I'd be pretty happy in life. My low self esteem tends to affect my personality. I get pretty jealous sometimes so I can be mean, and I'm shy and don't put myself out there or try as much at things like relationships and even school. More money would certainly help too. I worry about that a lot. All other aspects of my life are impacted by these two concerns.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably a 7-8. My life is pretty good. I have a wonderful wife, great kids, talents and opportunities. Of course there are things that could be better--my physical health has declined as I am less physically active now because of a back injury, and I have been having serious procrastination problems that have slowed me down considerably moving on with some important tasks in my life. But I think overall my life is pretty good.

• Probably 8, just need a little more career stability, and I'll be set.

• I'd say about a 6 or a 7. I would like to be more motivated. I know that I'm a smart person and have a lot going for me. I just don't live up to my potential.

• 5-7. A lot to overcome.

What Girls Said 6

• I would say a 9.

All the problems that I have are a result of my internal struggles. I have to learn how to let go of things that don't matter, and focus on the bigger picture. If I can, I would like to rediscover faith in something (I'm working on it). My life, if I look at it from an outside stance, is actually really wonderful. I'm really content with all I have.

• 8. I'm so happy to be who I am and I wouldn't call me unfortunate at all. It's just that I really have to overcome my insecurities and become more patient. I think time's the answer for that. I'm really looking forward to giving my life a 10. That would be an amazing moment.

• I would say a 7 because I want 2 also overcome my shyness... I don't really go out as often... and I would also like 2 find the right guy for me... but evrything else seems to be okay...I want 2 be alil bit more happier. Great question by the way..

• 7 - Because I have no job (so not enough money) and no clue what I want to do with my life. Also, I'm single lol.

• Probly a 8 because my social life is lacking

• three