Would this haircut suit me? Please be HONEST!!

I REALLY want this kind of haircut

link

link

I want the fringe a lot, but as my face is round, I'm scared it's not gonna suit me :(

Please can you tell me HONESTLY what do you think...

link

link

ALSO, I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF MY HAIR...I'D LOVE TO HAVE DARK RED HAIR...BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THIS NEITHER :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you are a very pretty girl. :) Yes IMO it will suit you. The dark red hair also will look great on you. Just go for it. :)

• Lol OMG lots of haters on here. She is not asking if you like the haircut or not, only if it will suit her.

• If she doesn't want to know/care of our opinions, why even post the question up?

• That's the point. I'm being honest and I believe you guys too are being honest but I don't understand why you have to be against my views about this haircut. She likes it and I like it but you guys don't, so stop trying to change her mind it's her choice afterall.

What Guys Said 3

• OH LORD, that haircut is only for your worst enemies.

• Oh shut up! It's amazing! :)))

• That haircut sucks. Makes a girl look like a lifeless doll.

• well I like it and no one asked your opinion about the haircut!

• And I gave an answer: it makes a girl look like a lifeless doll.

• that's not the answer I asked for! If someone asks you "would this haircut suit me?"

You have only 2 answer: Yes it would/ no it wouldn't

• you look better in your current haircut. that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• I think you'd look very nice with a style similar to that, but if I were you I'd keep the bangs a little shorter like this link

I don't think really long bangs would flatter your face shape. I also think you would look really nice in dark red hair!

• What I think you need to do if you're struggling to find a hair style that will suit you is to visit a website that determines your face shape. That kind of haircut you're after looks good on Rhianna because she has the right face that can pull it off.

But I mean even if your face doesn't suit it and you really like it, sure go for it. You're the one who controls your hair, not us.

We're just here for opinions.

• I don't think it would look bad, but it wouldn't look good either.

As for the color, I say go for it! I love dark red hair!

• I can finally post a link! lol but this will help you deiced. :) link

• No sorry it doesn't suit you.

• I can't put a link but thier is a site were you can see how a haircut and hair color will look on you, it's called: www(dot) taaz(dot)com

• i don't think that haircut will suit you.

• I think it would. I think you should dye it black though

• yeah, no...that kind of haircu flatters very few people.