Going by my profile pic what hair color do you think I'd suite?

Would I suite blond hair just wondering what you guys think what color hair would I most suite?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, going by the pic on your profile here; I'd say what you have looks honestly best.

You probably may go with someone who advises change of color but considering what I see of your skin tone, features etc you've been given a natural good look there :)

If you want to color your hair blond and check it out do so by all means, I'm sure that will look good too

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't think full blond, but maybe some highlights.

• The current one is nice

• You're already beautiful.

Don't try to change yourself.

What Girls Said 7

• The current one. Probably red would also suit you, I assume.

Don't go for full blond in my opinion.

• I think you could pull of blond, as long as you get the right shade. You seem to have cool-toned skin so any shade of blond that is also cool toned would look great on you, but it's probably better not to dye it too light since your hair is so dark.. Like this ash blond would look nice: link

• Thanks I know what you mean yeah that's true nothing too over the top. Yeah that is a nice blond I've had a color a lot like that one in my hair before.

• Dark hair suits you best but if you really want to change your hair color, I'd advise you to change it to dark red.

• I agree with the others, your current hair color looks great. Also, you have light-colored eyes. That eye color with dark hair is gorgeous :)

• you'd look so smoking hot with red hair :)

• I think you are really pretty as is.

• I think you'd look better as a blond. Summer is coming, nice time to lighten up your hair color imo.

• I live in New Zealand so it's going to be winter soon thanks though I might try blond when it is summer lol but I'd have to go to the hairdressers to get it done otherwise it could go orange like it has to me before.

• haha yes I've made that mistake before, I always get my hair professionally done now.

• Haha yes it looks awful when that happens aye. I think your best to you might have to pay a lot more but the results are a lot better.