Are there any girls on here who choose NOT to wear high heels??

Simple question really...

Is there anyone here who chooses to go against the grain and not wear heels?

This question is asking if there are girls who DON'T wear high heels.Maybe doesn't even own a pair.If you wear them even SOME of the time,then...you WEAR high heels. I am asking is there anyone who chooses to NOT wear them at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, well I don't wear heels often.. I find them every hurtful and uncomfortable to walk with. I know some women say "oh you have to suffer to be beautiful, and heels are a part of being a real woman" but I like not having to be self conscious when I walk outside. Walking with heels make me very self conscious because I have to be careful not to make a bad step..

What Guys Said 1

• Well... my girlfriend rarely wears them, only if it's some sort of a special occasion.

She does have a pair of very sexy knee-high, lace up boots that she'll wear when we go out dancing, though.

Other than that, it's sneakers and flip flops.

• Were the same. I think wearing heels often is not good in my health.

What Girls Said 9

• no high heels (10cm) for me... but I'll wear low heels (5cm), sneakers and flip flops most of the times

• I don't wear heels because I don't like my feet hurting, my feet are really sweaty so it slips out of the shoe, I'm already tall enough and I don't want to get bunions later in life. My mom has bunions from wearing high heels. Now she has to get surgery for it.

• Ah hah. If I fell in love with a lady and she got bunions from wearing ANY shoes that were tight at the toebox, especially heels, I'd want her to have surgery for it. If there's any part of a woman's body I don't wanna keep my hands off of, it's her feet, and I don't wanna feel those bunions when I touch her feet. I especially don't wanna see her big toe twist due to a bunion. My friend's mom has that issue and won't get surgery for that. Damn!

• Me, never liked wearing them. Don't wanna look pretty if I'm not comfortable. I get dressed for myself and not for others.

• Rarely.

I hate wearing them.

• I rarely wear them, even rarer than a blue moon.

• I am naturally clumsy and I barely wear them.

• I have never worn a pair in my life

• I don't wear them regularly, I just find even the most comfortable heels reduce you to tottering along at half speed...i feel always feel like I'm stuck in one of those dreams where you're trying to run but you don't anywhere.

• I only wear them to work (not every day though) or for other formal events that I have to dress up for.