What fashion would you never rock?

There are a lot of things I would never rock.I hate that a lot of 80's styles are back in style like it should stay in the 80's!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a hard time seeing myself in a flat brimmed SnapBack worn on an angle.

What Guys Said 3

• I thought of growing a sick mullet...but then I realized I'd need to grow a sick mustache to match it, and I can't grow a great mustache like that...

• They recently came out with a velvet-covered colostomy bag. I had one, but I always felt like I was showing off.

• Leather pants.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I hate rocking todays women style as most of them are not my style. but I do anyways. If ic ould go back in time I wish I was born to dress during the years of marilyn moroe etc. I love classy :)

Im not a fan of 80s either. I mean if I was born during those times I would love it! but would not wear clothing now from that era. But 80s music was way better than the crap we here now. wish music would be more like it!

• Eh. Anything not of my current style, haha. But mostly, anything super revealing. I'm not ashamed of my body anymore, but I really don't feel comfortable being uncovered.

• i love the 80's fashion, I wouldn't wear anything that is from the 70's and the hippie area. And there is somethings from the 90s I hate like the "jazz pants", come to think of it its very much like the 70's.

• Crocs I don't care if they are comfortable they are super ugly! I'd stick to my wedged sneakers they are in this year!