Is blue nail polish gross?

I have real average sized nails, nicely shaped, however for some odd reason dark colors (which I love during fall) and reds look horrible on my nails. Its odd but its the truth. Pinks and bright colors and neutral colors always tend to make my nails look longer and much nicer...

if guys see blue nails on a girl do you find it unattractive?

thank you all for the responses! I tend to lean more towards the light blue shades of blue! occasionally toward dark blue such as avenue maintain by essie! I am very pale so that is the reason my nails look longer with bright colors :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a pastel blue kinda color link

It's funky, but its still girly.

I'm a big fine of bright, crazy colors though. I love these ones: link link

What Guys Said 3

• there's no specific color of nail polish a guy would

find unattractive, unless he has some kind of problem

with the color in itself i.e scared of blood - the color red

I think nail polish is a part of creating your

entire style, like one part of a greater whole

personally, I like darker colors of nail polish ^.~

• It's not gross as long as it suits you.

• Go for pink. Blue isn't 'gross', but it's a bit weird IMO.

What Girls Said 8

• I love blue nails, and I don't think that it's a weird color. But guys don't actualy notice nails, so you should go with the color that you think looks good and that you like. :)

My all time favorite is Manhattans Colorama in #80 Electric blue, but recently I bought a nail polish from Catrice in #540 Am I blue or green? and I like it quite a lot.

link

link

• I could understand not liking darker colors of nailpolish, or not liking lighter colors, or not liking it at all, but it'd really weird me out if some guy came up to me and started complaining about one specific color.

I'd say blue is a pretty safe pick.

• No its just like any other nail polish color...I highly doubt theyll give it a second thought.

• I like it

• Not at all

• LOL, guys to not even notice nails unless you're painting them right there in front of them.

• Lmfao I don't know! I mean sometimes I see people with the most nastiest trashy nails cause they stick out so much! and this new blue by essie (in the cabana or something like that) does stick out lol...

• Haha thanks for sharing! Nice color! Yeah its just I believe colors and bright colors especially make my nails look really nice. And I have gotten compliments a lot whenever I wear these type of nail polishes. People think my nails look fake! lol but when I put red or dark colors it gets an illusion of being shorter its so weird lol, they look a centimeter shorter! haha

• I love the color in that link :3

• The color is fine...

• Are you pale? If so that's why