Are "Girl-next-door" type of girls less noticed by guys?

Seems like a lot of guys my age are shallow and really notice a girl based on her looks (which includes clothing that are revealing.) I like to dress clean, comfortable and casual and stuff like hoodies and jeans. I'm average looking and do take care of how I look, but won't put on makeup or anything. I'm not complaining or anything since I will know if a guy likes me, he wouldn't be that shallow. I'm just wondering, are girls like me really are noticed less from afar?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can pull off the natural look, I'd ask someone like you out. I love girls who can do that and look good in like mentioned. But most girls want a girl who are more sexually attractive and to do this, most girls dress revealingly and cake their faces. Which is fine since girls typically look better with make-up and crap without it. Don't let it get you down. There are guys out there who'd go for someone like you.

What Guys Said 4

• So you're average looking (whatever that means), dress casually, and don't wear makeup, and you're accusing guys of being shallow for not approaching you? Hate to break it to you, but no guy is going to be like "Excuse me, I hope I am not being too forward, but you just looked so casual that I had to meet you."

Everyone wants to be with someone they find physically attractive. That's not shallow...it's human nature. Yeah there are a lot of shallow guys your age, but not all of them are. You don't have to dress like a slut to get attention, but maybe try putting a little more effort into it, work on your body language, and don't go for those types of guys. I bet there are several sweet, shy guys that like you that you aren't even aware exist.

• nah your fine, and there is sure a neighborhood boy that loves to mast*rbate while thinking about you and all... ^_^

but ain't you the (Girl-next-door) type looking for that one and only, saving yourself for marriage, planing you wedding and how many kids/boys/girls youl have, or what?

you don't like makeup but want attention from afar :-/...

• Yes, less noticed.

• Yes, if you're so casual, you won't be noticed.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about now but when I was young I was the girl next door & the guys were hitting on me all the time.