Ladies, is this a good look for a casual night at the bar?

I'm trying to get a good look, I used to not put much effort into what I wear. What do you think? I know it is simple, but still would like some input. I know people say "wear what makes you comfortable" but what does it matter if girls think I have no style? Your thoughts...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true that if you are more comfortable then you will be more confident and look more approachable than if you was wearing something that you wasn't comfortable in-that would show to other people that you felt uncomfortable. Aslong as you wear what you wear well then it's all good. That outfit looks nice-simple and casual. Some people look like they put wayy too much effort into it and they just look like they love themselves. I think guys that dress like you and more approachable and look nicer.

What Girls Said 2

• liking the outfit, maybe add a belt or a necklace (for guys). but that's just to make it more up to fashion. otherwise I think you are wearing a classic casual look that won't go out of style for a looooong time, maybe safe but looks pretty comfy

• Just wear what you want to wear not what other people want you to wear. Other people aren't going to have to wear the clothes you're wearing nor is it sensible for you to try to change how you look for someone else. I think it's horrible when a guy does this and I simply avoid that person. No style? I would call it you being happy and comfortable with what you're wearing and that would make me happy too; in addition, I wouldn't avoid you then.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm not a lady, but can I say something? I think the way you have it buttoned currently looks kind of awkward.

• Oh yeah, I didn't mean to have that many buttons undone